A partly camouflaged Chevrolet Cruze was spotted at Pune. Chevrolet is expected to launch the Cruze in India soon and is being seen as the company’s attempt to make a comeback in the premium C-Segment Market.
Specifications & Details
- Two Engine Variants – 2.0 Litre Diesel, 1.8 Litre Petrol
- Diesel Engine’s Max Power - 150 ps@ 4000 rpm
- Diesel Engine’s Max Torque - 330 NM@ 2600 rpm
- Manual Transmission Now, Six Speed Auto Transmission for Petrol version to Follow
- Hallmark C-Segment Features – Sunroof, Electrical OVRMs, ABS
- Top Priority has been given to Passenger Safety
- Dual air bags
- Side impact beams for all doors in case of any collision
- Brake assists provided on the board
Price in India
The Cruze will be offered in India at an anticipated price bracket of Rs 11-14 Lakhs, nothing has been made official, though.