Click to Enlarge
The Royal Enfield Bullet Classic will be launched in two variants
a) 500cc Bullet Classic – This will be an EFi model. It’ll be priced between Rs 1.3 – 1.5 Lakhs. It’ll be available in only one color i.e green.
b) 300cc Bullet Classic – This would be a carbureted model. It’ll be priced between Rs 80-90 Thousand. It’ll be available in three colors – Red/Black/Silver.
Both the bikes have independent seats. (I’m not quite sure as to what that means, take a look at the picture to understand) and are sans kickstart i.e they’ll only have self-starting option.
Specs of the 500cc Bullet =
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 4 stroke, air cooled OHV
- Capacity: 499cc
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Ignition: Digital Electronic ignition
- Starting: Electric start
- Maximum Power: 20.3KW (27.2bhp) @ 5250rpm
- Maximum Torque: 41.3Nm @ 4000rpm
- Clutch: Wet multiplate (7 plates)
- Gear Box: Constant mesh 5 speed
- Battery: 12v, 14 AH
- Headlamp: 12V, 60/55W
- Suspension (front): Telescopic, hydraulic dampers
- Suspension (rear): swingarm with gas filled shock absorbers
- Brakes (front): Disc brake single 280mm disc with 2 piston caliper
- Brakes (rear): Drum brake (152mm)
- Overall Length: 2160mm
- Overall Width: 800mm
- Overall Height: 1050mm
- Wheel Base: 1370mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 14.5 liters
- Weight: 187 kg (kerb)
Launch date - Acc to some sources the bike will be launched on Nov 4. The launch date in Chandigarh is Nov 10.